Submit grants proposals and discuss existing proposals here.
- Name of organization or individual and project name
- Purpose of the grant: who benefits and how the project will serve the Foundation’s mission of user-owned data
- Code contributions must be open source
- Timeline with measurable objectives and goals
- Any potential risks that will affect the outcome of the project
- Budget and justification
- Reporting requirements: Progress reports to the foundation/committee and to the community.
After your proposal is submitted, open discussion regarding the project and the grant will ensue. The committee will review the proposal the next time they convene which occurs every other week.
The committee consists of the following members:
Skynet Labs Members:
- Chris (Schinnerl)
Sia and Skynet Community: