Need to check if my other seeds have coins associated with them

I bought some sia and did some hosting for a while before covid hit on an ubuntu system. I just bought a mac mini, and dusting off the ol’ wallet…

I synced the block chain, and restored from 1 of the 4 seeds I have documented.

I just want to be sure that I check each of the other 3 seeds to be sure I don’t have any more coins out there. I don’t recall for certain, but I think I might have transferred each of those seeds to the seed I’m using now.

How can I check the other seeds securely? I read there are some flags that will allow multiple wallets, but I don’t want to do that… I just want to be sure I have everything in my current wallet.

I’m thinking I need to go into wallet and receive money, and then transfer from each of my seeds. But I’m confused with the addresses etc… Wouldn’t I need to be logged into a wallet for each seed in able to send the coins to myself?

I’m googling and reading documentation, but not having much luck wrapping my head around it.

Any advice on how to proceed?

Hi @hilton8r, please join the Sia Foundation Discord – the Foundation and Sia community members will be able to assist you there.

1 Like