Introducing SiaBerryOS: A Linux Operating System for Using Siacoin on Raspberry Pi 3

• SiaBerry OS is designed to work on a Raspberry Pi 3 for the purpose of using Siacoin software. It includes the following features:

• Plug ‘n’ Play: Set some variables and everything is ready to go for hosting and renting

• Optimized software: Derived from Gentoo 64bit and stripped of unnecessary software

• Self-sufficient and secure: Automatically updates the Sia software to the latest version weekly; 99.98% up-time with little to no supervision needed

• Ready for further deployment: Packed with the needed software for server usage—Apache/Nginx, Bind, MySql, PHP, etc.; ready to act as a 24/7 server

Version 1.2 is out! It is a big release with many improvements. It has a graphical interface for interaction!

Download the image and the quickstart guide from here:

https://github.com/ketetefid/SiaBerryOS

I sincerely hope that you will like what I have prepared for you. I would be extremely grateful if you could kindly donated some coins to yours truly. Thank you very much for your generosity.

SC: e71e44fb6ac3c56b012e1137ced990acd9afd24eaaf83882682ffc959ebd02250f76c3c8f8cc

• Global Moderator

@kete YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Make sure you tag me @bryan if you need to me respond.
    Forum Mod. I cannot fix transactions. I can't help with Mac or Linux.
    alt text
    Unofficial Web Based Siacoin Wallet. No more syncing.

• Just from glancing over the PDF, Excellent job! I will need to test this out.

--
    SiaMining.com -- Your PPS Sia Pool.
    I'm not affiliated or work on the Sia/Nebulous team.

• @kete Nice work :) will try it, once im riche i will send you some coin...

• Hi there, will this operating system work with a Raspberry Pi 2?

• @jackk Sorry for not responding earlier. I had not checked this thread at all as I am always on our discord channel. Anyway, no it will not work as Raspberry pi 2 does not support 64bit architecture.