Would the team welcome a go fund me?

Hi I tried messaging Daniel Helm on reddit to ask this but he is probably swamped with questions so I figured this would probably be a better place to ask. How would the Sia and Skynet teams feel about me making a go fund me to help you guys raise some capital? I am not sure if this could cause you any type of legal problems so I wanted to ask before I just went ahead and did it.

Also on a side note, I am not sure if any of you have seen the petition I made to help Siacoin get added to Coinbase, but on hindsight I realize I should have asked the team first if there was a reason for it not being added yet. If someone could let me know if the petition is misguided,or if I should keep pushing, that would be great!

Thanks, but both the Sia Foundation and Skynet Labs are sufficiently funded at this time. The Foundation is supported by a perpetual subsidy, and Skynet Labs is backed by various VCs.

Regarding Coinbase, I’ve been in contact with their team, and I’ve submitted Sia to their newly-launched “AssetHub.” I’m currently awaiting their response.

Ok awesome, glad to hear you guys got funding handled. This project deserves to succeed. I’ll keep collecting signatures on the petition then. Perhaps it may help them accept Sia? Anyway super glad to hear that things are coming along! Can’t wait to see what your team comes up with next!

Edit: There aren’t that many yet, just about to hit 500. But if you would ever like a copy of the signature list let me know and I can send it to you.