EU-funded project looking for collaborative opportunities with SIA community

• Hello everyone,

I am a member of the Bloomen consortium, an EU-wide effort to research and develop solutions for copyrighted content protection and distribution (images, music, video). I'm more involved in the WebTV use case and we are exploring the use of a semi permissioned blockchain, one that will allow us to slowly build a much bigger video copyrights consortium with a public utility token and a huge library of content. The platform will care for both businesses and end users.

I have been a long time fan of Sia, mostly because the potential it would bring to online streaming. I have been involved in online video streaming for 5 years now and I can understand why this is a huge game changer for the industry.

I think some sort of collaboration between the Sia community/devs and our research team would be a fantastic thing for all parties and can really produce a solid use case which can help the project sustain even after the 3 year project where it is going to be funded by the European Commission.

The European Union is looking to find some real world, solid blockchain related projects and give them an extra boost in achieving awareness and excellence!

If anyone is interested in collaborating with us please feel free to leave a comment!

• Global Moderator

@mikeodysseos
    Hey, FYI, all the devs and most community member are much more active in the official sia discord server. You may wish to interact with them there.

Find me on the Official Sia Discord.

Feel free to donate if I helped you!
    SC: e8f701c1b2b37c8560cd9bbd2ab85e352d27112f51f0cec815a1331dcc2257392f6b53440b4c
    DCR: DsSKZQkB1MZ81o5DtePbmC3swPCzgbtdg6f
    ETH/ETC: 0x5d67690768F0Fc4780c578393Ca567e5bCb38378

• That's right you will get a quicker response on SIacoins Reddit and Discord. Also this sounds amazing that EU is interested in solid blockchain projects. The community will be thrilled to help explain the possibilities of Sia.

https://www.reddit.com/r/siacoin/
    https://discordapp.com/invite/sFCT3Ar

• @Lime @SandBlock thank you so much guys!