Fictive contracts

• Hi all, I'm curious if anyone has faced the same issue.
    Every day I get dozens of new contracts. If I try host -v the Locked Collateral value increases, so does the Expected SIA value. However, there are just a few negative transactions in my wallet. After I restart the GUI, most of the contracts disappear (which means, they were fictive(?)). However, the Locked Collateral and the Expected SIA stay the same. Basically, it means that I can end up with more locked collateral than I actually had in my wallet (without anything physically spent). I can increase the Collateral Budget by the remaining balance but the same thing happens, and the Locked Collateral increases again shortly after that.
    I believe this is a bug. Can anyone comment? I'm running 1.3.2.

• @mike76 said in Fictive contracts:

Hi all, I'm curious if anyone has faced the same issue.
    Every day I get dozens of new contracts. If I try host -v the Locked Collateral value increases, so does the Expected SIA value. However, there are just a few negative transactions in my wallet. After I restart the GUI, most of the contracts disappear (which means, they were fictive(?)). However, the Locked Collateral and the Expected SIA stay the same. Basically, it means that I can end up with more locked collateral than I actually had in my wallet (without anything physically spent). I can increase the Collateral Budget by the remaining balance but the same thing happens, and the Locked Collateral increases again shortly after that.
    I believe this is a bug. Can anyone comment? I'm running 1.3.2.

I've heard of bugs around the reporting of key stats such as these, and that v1.3.3 will have major improvements in that area. I'm running a pre-release of v1.3.3 and don't have this problem.