From russia

• Re: hitbtc siacoin wallet issues -- does anybody else is having the same problem?

Hey everyone's , Iam Also have the same problem , i was Mining sc , but nothing is coming , after I wrote than and they Told me that everything will be fine , but still not working hitbtc sc wallets (((
    We Should everyday write to hitbtc forum or support . And says that they are robbers or something like this ( sorry for my English ) if somebody will take his siacoin please notice me too 👍

• Global Moderator

@Texasholdem only hitbtc can fix its transactions. If that's what you're asking.

Make sure you tag me @bryan if you need to me respond.
    Forum Mod. I cannot fix transactions. I can't help with Mac or Linux.
    alt text
    Unofficial Web Based Siacoin Wallet. No more syncing.

• @bryan he needs to coordinate with them if that's the case.

• I know what he's getting at... HitBTC's wallets have been down for months. No deposits or withdrawals. Only thing you can do is trade for another currency if you had SC before they took them down for "maintenance." You're best bet is to run the Sia UI and deposit mining income to your computer so you have full control of your funds. I understand Hitbtc is simple and less intrusive about ID verification but you should probably use a different exchange if you're looking to trade in your SC quickly.

• чувак заведи себе сиа-уи и не парься о сохраности своих активов бро)))