change the default address localhost of SIA UI to my actual IP address

• I'm using the windwos system.
    I want to change the default address localhost of SIA UI to my actual IP address, and I use the following commands: siad --disable-api-security --api-addr 192.168.1.76:9980 --authenticate-api

But failed to succeed,This is the execution and result of the command line:
    D:\siaclient\Sia-UI-v1.3.1-win32-x64\resources\app\Sia>siad --disable-api-security --api-addr 192.168.1.76:9980 --authenticate-api
    Enter API password:
    The handle is invalid.

And,I have consulted a lot of information, or I can't solve it.Can you help us?

• @mahong I was able to successfully run siad on the local IP of one of my servers so that I could point Duplicati backup (installed on my laptop) to it. However, it appeared to generate new sia data files instead of use my existing ones with available sia coin. But I am working on that angle this morning. Here is what I did to get the sia daemon to work:

siad --api-addr 192.168.1.127:9980 --disable-api-security --authenticate-api

And then it prompted me for an API password. I created a password, typing it once, then again. Then the daemon was running. In my use case, I was then able to successfully point the Duplicati backup software to the sia daemon.