I Lost my coins. Weird stuff going on with transactions

• Hi there, first of all i did not fall for that fake website, i have a unofficial android wallet that is safe(being using it over months)

So i never touched my sia cause long hold, i try to send some a few times but it was not working , was fine with that, made it a longer hold , wallet was not synced so i synced it , because now i wanted to move it to bitrex,

So all my 37K siaw was showing and is there, in my wallet, great , i try to make the transaction, its not working, then suddenly the wallet connects, and i see a transactions of 9 april, but the block creation was from 2hours ago. crazy.

yeah weird story, i know,

Pls try to help me out, i did not sent it out myself to this adress. and do not recognize it. where are my sia coins

https://explorer.siahub.info/hash/e648f0260393b5ded3415e8cbea987fbe4df0a8ca07e3a6b6134f189c97c89a4

• Maybe maybe it is an old transaction or something ? i dunno!

Pls help me out, i already checked hitbtc(wallet maintance) to check maybe if it is an old transacation i try to sent , but i cannot check,

Bittrex adress was different.

wanna know what that adress is, exchange wallet where it went to or wherever. i am affraid it is floating around, my sias

• All i can say at this point is that those Android wallet dont allow you to send coins, they dont run with the last SIA UI version.

I will suggest to download the SIA wallet and run a recovery with your seed and password.

https://sia.tech/get-started

Siacoin miner

• but the balance was 38k , is now zero and 1 transaction of 9 of april is suddenly showing. wtf

• Somebody should fix it, so that's it his 38k balance is gone?

• Nobody can help me ?

I never did any outgoing transcation, i connect my android wallet yesterday , its gone.

Now i download the official wallet, and says the password is wrong, but that is impossible because when i use the android wallet and use the pass i set it is opening.

My balane is zero my 38 K of SIA is still gone, i have hashes etc.

Pls who can help me

• Global Moderator

@appzolut
    Your seed is your password after you restore your wallet from seed.

Find me on the Official Sia Discord.

Feel free to donate if I helped you!
    SC: e8f701c1b2b37c8560cd9bbd2ab85e352d27112f51f0cec815a1331dcc2257392f6b53440b4c
    DCR: DsSKZQkB1MZ81o5DtePbmC3swPCzgbtdg6f
    ETH/ETC: 0x5d67690768F0Fc4780c578393Ca567e5bCb38378