hitbtc siacoin wallet issues -- does anybody else is having the same problem?

• Yes same issue here too....they keep ignoring my messages never reply...very worried !!! :(

• This is also what found in wikipedia:
    HIT Solution Ltd (hereinafter "The Platform" or "HitBTC") provides access to multi-currency exchange platform under the registered trademark "HitBTC" (domain name: ).[4] There has have many complaints and accidental coins loss claims on HitBTC and its not reliable website for coin trade/exchange service[5]. by Hit Solution Limited is registered on Hong-Kong jurisdiction with the number 2510720. It was incorporated on March 28, 2017 and its company Type is registered as a Private company limited by shares.[6]

In early 2015, HitBTC was hacked at around the same time as BTER and Excoin. HitBTC did not disclose how many coins were stolen and commented that no user funds were affected.[7][8]

As of March 2018, HitBTC had a daily volume of over 250 million USD.

• Just noticed their website is down (see below). I am sure at some point they will be back up but my main concern is the same as before:

• Lack of any regulation and accountability for the exchanges (wild wild crypto world).
      -At any point this exchange (HitBTC) might steal everyone's funds and close the doors.

That is why I urge to keep an eye on this crooked company and alert others to be aware.

This page (https://hitbtc.com/account) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

• Still nothing....... HitBTC Troll hard. No Informationen No Interaktion. SC Team so The Same to much Bugs and Small Dev Team that cant Manage? At this Moment i think i did wrong to Trust this Projekt and Invest

• @illness said in hitbtc siacoin wallet issues -- does anybody else is having the same problem?:

Still nothing....... HitBTC Troll hard. No Informationen No Interaktion. SC Team so The Same to much Bugs and Small Dev Team that cant Manage? At this Moment i think i did wrong to Trust this Projekt and Invest

This has little to do with Siacoin and more to do with HitBTC. Like I've stated various times through out this thread a lot of exchanges are having issues with Siacoin. If you want something done about it then send a message to those exchanges support teams. However if you're just looking for a website to buy or sell Siacoin that actually works then go to CoinEx.

• Now WE have 16.07 und still HitBTC Font react in Myanmar Support E-Mails Well Just Copy Paste answer. All Coins still Frozen and No information abaut how Long IT will BE. I think they will Troll anderen Scan ist all

• 24.August and Still is Sia Coin on Maintanance in HITbtc so Guys all my Coins Mined from beginning of 2018 ist Frozen in this Wallet ... All waht Support say is IT will be all right

• I am also waiting now for 6 months for SIA deposits to reflect! NO feedback from HitBTC regardless of multiple emails sent to their support and legal department. EXTREMELY BAD SERVICE from HitBTC and I would not recommend anybody to use their services or rather lack thereof!

• Does anyone know how the fork will be handled? If I have my SIA on HitBtc, but I can't deposit it? I still hope to get it back.