hitbtc siacoin wallet issues -- does anybody else is having the same problem?

• @nerdude said in hitbtc siacoin wallet issues -- does anybody else is having the same problem?:

Just curious if Binance has started offering Siacoin yet?

No, Binance hasn't offered Siacoin trading. Most of these exchanges require a 2 Bitcoin fee (minimum) in order to get listed. So unless someone is willing to pay that fee then chances are it won't be listed on that exchange. The only other way it would be listed is if the demand is big enough. The reason a lot of exchanges don't list coins is because it cost them money to have coins listed on exchanges. Coins have to meet a certain trading volume or they'll get delisted.

Most of these exchanges that already have Siacoin are going through technical difficulties. I suggest if you're looking to buy Siacoin then the best place to go at the moment is currently CoinEx

• I have deposited about 35000 Siacoin into HITBTC that have just disappeared!! I keep checking and every day there is a message about maintenance. I'm worried my siacoin have disappeared. Has anyone else lost there siacoin deposits into HITBTC lately??

• What date did you deposit? I can post the exact dates and the missing transactions. I am thinking if Sia group is serious about future and in particular compliance and trust maybe they should step in. After all they chose to select this stupid crooked exchange to begin with and silence and staying on the sideline is not assuring. Other users please post more and escalate as it needs to get resolve. Again this is one of the biggest reasons that majority of people and population takes cryptocurrency business as a big joke. Do you blame them? The technology is present but the behavior is quite immature and unprofessional. Let me know if you need my exact dates and I have them.

• By the way these idiots are still showing the same status after 40 days:
    SC Offline count: 6
    oldest: 2018-03-21 08:18 — Online Online Offline count: 0 count: 0 — — Technical maintenance

https://hitbtc.com/system-health

• Same issue here. My last successful deposit was on 20 March 2018. Almost 7 weeks! Currently missing thousands of coins which was deposited, but which does not show.

• Yes still down. I have not bothered to communicate with them as they suck and stupid enough to keep upsetting everyone else. Somehow s..t is going to hit the fan for them is what I predict. Their stupidity contributes to negative opinions against Cryptocurrency by well known investors like Warren Buffet. Thank god I personally do not make a living out of it but if I owned HitBTC (or in management) believe me when I say I would be harder on the team about customer satisfaction than this.

• By the way this happened before at Poloniex which used to be run by similar mentality but I believe they got bought out by people with some common sense. Perhaps these HitBTC idiots can attract real business minded people likewise and come to their senses.

• @nerdude said in hitbtc siacoin wallet issues -- does anybody else is having the same problem?:

By the way this happened before at Poloniex which used to be run by similar mentality but I believe they got bought out by people with some common sense. Perhaps these HitBTC idiots can attract real business minded people likewise and come to their senses.

Both of those sites have been having technical difficulties with Siacoin for months, especially Poloniex. Also Poloniex was recently acquired by Circle so it's under new management. They're probably not even aware of the issues going on with Siacoin. This is why I recommend just using CoinEx.

• @avarshosaz said in hitbtc siacoin wallet issues -- does anybody else is having the same problem?:

I have deposited about 35000 Siacoin into HITBTC that have just disappeared!! I keep checking and every day there is a message about maintenance. I'm worried my siacoin have disappeared. Has anyone else lost there siacoin deposits into HITBTC lately??

A lot of these exchanges are having technical difficulties with Siacoin. If you're interested in using an exchange without all these issues then I recommend CoinEx. Trading is smooth on their and I have yet to find a better site for buying or selling Siacoin.

• Hey everyone's , Iam Also have the same problem , i was Mining sc , but nothing is coming , after I wrote than and they Told me that everything will be fine , but still not working hitbtc sc wallets (((
    We Should everyday write to hitbtc forum or support . And says that they are robbers or something like this ( sorry for my English ) if somebody will take his siacoin please notice me too 👍

• Yes me too. Its Not Wirking in HItbtc. 2 Month ago i Hope He can Fix this. I Wang to See my 100k i geht this. 2 Month.

• Yes almost 60 days. Whatever it is between Sia and HitBTC neither side is communicating with anyone. Quite a mystery. Quite Mickey Mouse operation and not professional to public.

• Yes same issue here too....they keep ignoring my messages never reply...very worried !!! :(

• This is also what found in wikipedia:
    HIT Solution Ltd (hereinafter "The Platform" or "HitBTC") provides access to multi-currency exchange platform under the registered trademark "HitBTC" (domain name: ).[4] There has have many complaints and accidental coins loss claims on HitBTC and its not reliable website for coin trade/exchange service[5]. by Hit Solution Limited is registered on Hong-Kong jurisdiction with the number 2510720. It was incorporated on March 28, 2017 and its company Type is registered as a Private company limited by shares.[6]

In early 2015, HitBTC was hacked at around the same time as BTER and Excoin. HitBTC did not disclose how many coins were stolen and commented that no user funds were affected.[7][8]

As of March 2018, HitBTC had a daily volume of over 250 million USD.

• Just noticed their website is down (see below). I am sure at some point they will be back up but my main concern is the same as before:

• Lack of any regulation and accountability for the exchanges (wild wild crypto world).
      -At any point this exchange (HitBTC) might steal everyone's funds and close the doors.

That is why I urge to keep an eye on this crooked company and alert others to be aware.

This page (https://hitbtc.com/account) is currently offline. However, because the site uses Cloudflare's Always Online™ technology you can continue to surf a snapshot of the site. We will keep checking in the background and, as soon as the site comes back, you will automatically be served the live version. Always Online™ is powered by Cloudflare | Hide this Alert

• Still nothing....... HitBTC Troll hard. No Informationen No Interaktion. SC Team so The Same to much Bugs and Small Dev Team that cant Manage? At this Moment i think i did wrong to Trust this Projekt and Invest

• @illness said in hitbtc siacoin wallet issues -- does anybody else is having the same problem?:

Still nothing....... HitBTC Troll hard. No Informationen No Interaktion. SC Team so The Same to much Bugs and Small Dev Team that cant Manage? At this Moment i think i did wrong to Trust this Projekt and Invest

This has little to do with Siacoin and more to do with HitBTC. Like I've stated various times through out this thread a lot of exchanges are having issues with Siacoin. If you want something done about it then send a message to those exchanges support teams. However if you're just looking for a website to buy or sell Siacoin that actually works then go to CoinEx.

• Now WE have 16.07 und still HitBTC Font react in Myanmar Support E-Mails Well Just Copy Paste answer. All Coins still Frozen and No information abaut how Long IT will BE. I think they will Troll anderen Scan ist all