Why Should I Buy Sia Coin

• Hi, There are many Cryptocurrencies in the Market including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple and more but these are all most popular Cryptocurrencies in the world an also available there are many Exchange and Wallet.

So, My Question is Why I should buy Sia coin Whats the Benefits if investing this Coin?

I love to share my Knowledge with Others I learn anything at Coinkir.com

• If there is any Benefit so please share with Me I want to Invest In Sia coin $1000.

• I am not SIA, but I can tell you why SIA isone of the more solid projects out there:

• list itemSIAcoin serves the purpose of being the payment veichle in the ecosystem of SIA,

• list itemthe storage net work and as such is a utility coin.

• list itemthey have been around for long.

• list itemthere is a working product - the storage back bone

• list itemthere is a road map

• list itemSIA did not come out of an ICO, so there is less hype - they ahve been dlivering from day one.

• list itemThe net work of hosts is growing at a stable pace

That all could lead to more utilization and a rise in price for the coins.

If you are in there for investing in crypto as a currency aka gambling I cannot give you any advice, but from a community and utilization SIA is one of the higher quality projects

• @ZafarYaqoob said in Why Should I Buy Sia Coin:

If there is any Benefit so please share with Me I want to Invest In Sia coin $1000.

Thank You Larsfloe.

• We must not forget that the block of chain, is for the proposing a backup and a sharing of its data of way.
    This is probably the most successful project.

It exists that other system like swarm (under ethereum), storj ...

We do not know what the future will happen. But I already have X5 investment ;).