Why Should I Buy Sia Coin

• We must not forget that the block of chain, is for the proposing a backup and a sharing of its data of way.
    This is probably the most successful project.

It exists that other system like swarm (under ethereum), storj ...

We do not know what the future will happen. But I already have X5 investment ;).

• @ZafarYaqoob said in Why Should I Buy Sia Coin:

Hi, There are many Cryptocurrencies in the Market including Ethereum, Bitcoin, Ripple and more but these are all most popular Cryptocurrencies in the world an also available there are many Exchange and Wallet.

So, My Question is Why I should buy Sia coin Whats the Benefits if investing this Coin?

There are a lot of reasons why you should buy Siacoin. For starters unlike the coins you named you can own a full Siacoin for a lot cheaper at the moment. In fact if you were to buy Siacoin right now at this moment you'd be considered an early adopter. Being an early adopter of a project means that when the project peaks you reap a lot more benefits. If you were to purchase the coins you named you'd be more than likely purchasing them basically at the top and they would have to grow significantly more in order for you to profit greatly by simply holding them. While coins already have a foundation and will grow most of the growth for those coins has already happened. Bitcoin for instance will continue to make a lot more people rich, however most of the millionaires have already been made from that project. The reason most of those people became millionaires is because they took an interest early in Bitcoin while it was in the same stages that Siacoin is at now, and because of that they were able to reap the benefits of being an early adopter. So financially speaking down the road this could be one of the biggest opportunities someone could get into as Siacoin gains more and more traction.

Technology wise Siacoin is a great platform for storage. It's looking to replace the current Amazon storage system that exist for most applications and sites. So imagine how big that will be in the future. You can also CURRENTLY host files using the Siacoin wallet. A lot of other cryptocurrencies are mostly vaporware. Siacoin is one of the few Cryptocurrencies out here that actually has a use beyond trading.

Lastly it's decentralized, the transfer fees are relatively low at the moment, and the project contains some of the best developers in Cryptocurrency.

If you're interested in buying some Siacoin right now then I recommend using CoinEx

• Are you convince now that you should invest on Sia Coin?

• @ron78 Ya You're right Thank You.

I love to share my Knowledge with Others I learn anything at Coinkir.com

• @AnimaterCreator Thank you AnimaterCreator For sharing the coinex Exchange I have joined the Exchange today It an awesome Global Digital Coin Exchange.

• @ZafarYaqoob said in Why Should I Buy Sia Coin:

@AnimaterCreator Thank you AnimaterCreator For sharing the coinex Exchange I have joined the Exchange today It an awesome Global Digital Coin Exchange.

You're welcome! CoinEx in my opinion is currently the best exchange there is for buying and selling SiaCoin. I'm glad you like it. @ZafarYaqoob

• You could also use Bittrex for trading SC. My favorite exchange I use for almost a year now.

• @chrsch79 said in Why Should I Buy Sia Coin:

You could also use Bittrex for trading SC. My favorite exchange I use for almost a year now.

I heard a lot of things going wrong with Bittrex. However I will only comment on what I know and what I know is that Bittrex requires a lot of identification to use similar to most exchanges. CoinEx on the other hand doesn't. All you need to do is send crypto to account and you can start trading. This is why I recommend them. They also have never had any issues with Siacoin deposits or withdrawals and their trading process is smooth.

• @chrsch79 Thank You Chrsch79 Now I joned Bittrex that is awesome exchange I Have found.