Buy Sia coin with PayPal?

• There are lots of ways available to buy Sia coin with Bitcoin and other currencies but Today I have lost my Credit card I have only PayPal Balance, I want to buy Sia coin with PayPal If anyone knows How can I buy Sia with PayPal so Please let me now.

I love to share my Knowledge with Others I learn anything at Coinkir.com

• ShapeShift accept to buy crypto using fiat. Maybe they have a paypal integration

• No, They don't accept Paypal payment method I have checked their Payment methods.

• Global Moderator

@ZafarYaqoob
    You can try to buy BTC or ETH from localbitcoin or localethereum, transfer them to an exchange or use shapeshift and sell them for SC.

Find me on the Official Sia Discord.

Feel free to donate and support me!
    SC: e8f701c1b2b37c8560cd9bbd2ab85e352d27112f51f0cec815a1331dcc2257392f6b53440b4c
    DCR: DsSKZQkB1MZ81o5DtePbmC3swPCzgbtdg6f
    ETH/ETC: 0x5d67690768F0Fc4780c578393Ca567e5bCb38378

• Ya, That's a great option and Already Knew about It how its work well but My question is Where to buy SC with direct Paypal there is any way To buy SC direct with PayPal.

• You can buy Siacoin with PayPal here www.bebit.fr

• I think that you can purchase SC by using Paypal. Most of the things nowadays have an option of buying through Paypal payment, like for example, I have recently purchased some dog shock collars due to the excessive barking behavior of my dogs.

What seems to be the problem?

• @pachala Thank you for your reply But I live in Pakistan and I think This is the France website is there an Issue?

• @justjoy said in Buy Sia coin with PayPal?:

I think that you can purchase SC by using Paypal. Most of the things nowadays have an option of buying through Paypal payment, like for example, I have recently purchased some dog shock collars due to the excessive barking behavior of my dogs.

What seems to be the problem?

Thank you for sharing Your opinion.