POLONIEX???????

• The SiaCoin team has confirmed there is a bug in the wallet and that they are working on a patch. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until this patch is implemented and tested.

• I have same problem with Poloniex. Over 2500 SC lost!!
    What is Sia team doing to fix this?

• I am having the same issue. Does the Sia Team even know about the issue? If not, how can we report it to them?

• @jcampos09 said in POLONIEX???????:

The SiaCoin team has confirmed there is a bug in the wallet and that they are working on a patch. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until this patch is implemented and tested.

Is this bug fixed after 2 months or not? I would like to use Poloniex...

• Hi,
    I am using Poloniex with SC since version 1.3.2 of siad software. So about 3 weeks ago.

O_b_O

• @O_b_O Thanks for this info...

• @ecki I send the my Poloniex wallet at 31 January. It show my balance last week. I wait near 75 days and I loss my dollar about %72. Good luck. I tweet everyday with @poloniex tag

• As I read a lot of messages from people with problems with Poloniex, so I also opened a wallet on https://orgacoin.io/ .
    So far I have had no problem with Poloniex and one problem with orgacoin but the support has been super effective.

O_b_O