Sia ui wallet hacked

• A good day,
    I am mining sia from sia mining pool.for past 3 weeks.All payout was direct credited to my sia ui wallet on my destop at home.
    Yesterday(22/2/2018) around 4.25 pm there is transation out -35k++.but i didint make the transaction out from the wallet.am i got hacked and how it coulb be possible.need a piece of advise.thanks

• So it really is possible? Have you tried to coordinate with Sia Mining Pool? Is there anyone else who knows your account?

• @justjoy No one knows about ny account.
    How to cordinate with sia mining pool about this?

• @surreanrean said in Sia ui wallet hacked:

A good day,
    I am mining sia from sia mining pool.for past 3 weeks.All payout was direct credited to my sia ui wallet on my destop at home.
    Yesterday(22/2/2018) around 4.25 pm there is transation out -35k++.but i didint make the transaction out from the wallet.am i got hacked and how it coulb be possible.need a piece of advise.thanks

If you're using the official SIA coin wallet then it's very unlikely that your wallet itself got hacked. Chances are you may be a victim of a phishing scam or there was simply an error that occurred. However in any event can you please provide the details of that transaction so someone can look into it?

• Global Moderator

@surreanrean
    Possible reasons:

1. You sweep your wallet to another wallet.
    2. You port forwarded port 9980 thus exposing siad to the Internet and someone transferred out the 35K because they can access your siad from the forwarded port. (Never port forward port 9980 or this will happen)
    3. Malware.
    4. Someone have physical access to your computer while your wallet is unlocked.
    5. You transferred the amount.

Find me on the Official Sia Discord.

Feel free to donate and support me!
    SC: e8f701c1b2b37c8560cd9bbd2ab85e352d27112f51f0cec815a1331dcc2257392f6b53440b4c
    DCR: DsSKZQkB1MZ81o5DtePbmC3swPCzgbtdg6f
    ETH/ETC: 0x5d67690768F0Fc4780c578393Ca567e5bCb38378

• said in Sia ui wallet hacked:

ot hacked and how it coulb be possible.need a piece of advise.thanks

Do you have any anti-virus on that computer? Why do you have Sia UI on a primary computer connected to the network? I would suggest for future keeping Sia UI OFFLINE on an OFFLINE hardrive/flash and only opening it to update the wallet every so often (I do it about once a week) Again, check for any virus/malware. Getting into a wallet is not easy, the encryption is scary. Best thing to do is check for malware/viruses.