My siacoins not showing in poloniex wallet despite confirmation on Sia Explorer

• I had transferred 25000 siacoins from my legacy poloniex account to my other poloniex account, which i created only after poloniex was not allowing me to verify the original legacy account. The transaction was complete and txn id was also generated. On sia explorer , it was shown transferred into my other accounts' wallet. But poloniex has not credited it in my account since last 10 days. I thought once the wallet maintenance is over, it will start reflecting on my wallet but even after 3 days of wallet issue resolution on poloniex, i am still awaiting them. Poloniex is not even are responding. Can someone help.

• Global Moderator

@CHAH2EEY
    Contact poloniex if you can find the TXID on the blockchain explorer since the transaction is done. Your coins are in a wallet they control so none of us can help you.

Find me on the Official Sia Discord.

Feel free to donate and support me!
    SC: e8f701c1b2b37c8560cd9bbd2ab85e352d27112f51f0cec815a1331dcc2257392f6b53440b4c
    DCR: DsSKZQkB1MZ81o5DtePbmC3swPCzgbtdg6f
    ETH/ETC: 0x5d67690768F0Fc4780c578393Ca567e5bCb38378

• @SandBlock Thanks a lot.

• I have same problem, created a support ticket.
    Their response for now (1/25/18 1:24pm est)

We’re very sorry to inform you that we are currently experiencing a momentary problem with the wallet and had to disable it for maintenance.&n bsp;

As soon as the wallet is re enabled your deposit will credit.

Thank you for your patience and we’re sorry for the inconvenience, don’t hesitate to reply to this message if you have any question.

Sincerely,

Poloniex Support Team

• same thing happen to me....and same messages too.....till today.....nothing in my poloniex siacoin wallet.

• The same thing happened to me. Three days ago I transferred siacoin from bittrex to poloniex and I still do not have them in my wallet.

• Same happened to me 2 days ago with 10,600 coin. Hasent showed up yet but Wallet said completed. Will update if it shows up

• ТОже самое и у меня уже больше 15 дней перевел на Poloniex 136000 sia, Poloniex молчит

• Same here - 26,000 SC that are marked as successfully transferred, but nothing in my Poloniex account.

• Same to me, deposit 17000 SC but nothing in my Poloniex, write email to them but no reply for 2 days

• The same thing! 3400 Sc didn't appear on poloniex wallet from 20 of January. And the same day 2 transactions from mining pools to my wallet also confirmed on explorer but didn,t get to my wallet.

• I have tried to complain them over twitter but of no use.

Will sia developers come to rescue. Why they are avoiding talking over this. If they know poloniex is doing such a fraud , why they are not de linking themselves from poloniex. At least those who may become victim of this fraud in future would be saved.

• I've transferred 2269 SC from my desktop wallet to Poloniex on 27th January 2018.
    ID: 3a6f60417d3bb05f76f99068181c44cb1645efcd42a43ae73c8184a31f244c60.
    The deposit is still missing in Poloniex and no answer from Support even the ticket is 11 days old.