Sia v1.0 Launches!

• admins

You can put the transaction id into our block explorer at https://explore.sia.tech/ - that will tell you if the transaction was confirmed or not. If it was not confirmed, you should check with Poloniex. You also need to make sure that your blockchain has finished downloading. Compare the block height of your local client to the block height in the explorer.

• @Taek You switched the links. The CLI is the GUI, and the GUI is the CLI.

Am I reading this correctly? To store data 10 GB "Estimated cost: 5511474 SC" which is $4,332.01?

Clicked it anyways and getting this error:
    Imgur

• @super3 definitely not. There's a bug in price estimation that was fixed today

• @johnathanhowell Ok makes sense because it let me click the button. Still not able to upload though. Any ideas?

• @Taek how to I know if the blockchain is done downloading, I have the same problem.

• @foggy101 Go to the terminal tab and use the consensus command. Shows you what percentage is done. Took me about 3 hours to sync.

• Is there a roadmap for future updates?

• admins

@halpmon: a roadmap will be released in the coming weeks, right now we're monitoring the v1.0 release and will be using our observations to guide the roadmap over the next 2-3 months.

• @Taek please anounce it one week sooner, before the release :)