Missing Poloniex Deposit

• Also have the same issue... no one responds...

• Same issue here! Deposit missing for about a week now and no response from Poloniex.

• Also have the same issue... no one responds...
    sure the problem is from poloniex?
    Does not anyone, no measure?
    Payments to Bittrex wallets, works, can anyone please?

• The same problem and no one answered my ticket. Have anybody managed to solve the problem?

• The same problem, I wait the 1 week but doesnt any reply. I'm worried and I've hurt in very high quantities. Please contact the developer and you will save us from becoming more victims.

• DID ANYONE get a reply back?? i sent some coins a few days ago and i opened the ticket a day after i sent them because usually it takes max. 1 hour to see the balance. The transaction is marked complete on siacoin wallet and explore.sia.tech. So where are my coins?? WTF POLONIEX??

• "SC is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the SC team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling."

• @bernoli oh that error wasn't there when i sent my coins.. god damn it. Now people have to wait weeks before they update and solve this new issue. JEEZ

• I have the same problem and my 2500 SC is now lost in my Poloniex wallet. Its so chaotic.
    I opened an account on Hitbtc and exchanged about 3000 sc so far with absolutely no issues.
    Anyone has any idea why sc is falling down?