Missing Poloniex Deposit

• http://explore.sia.tech/hashes/95437558571b645df4d2b23876bdd1032b34545dc1368ea1f89fa14dbdb76e5c

Siacoin Transaction Summary
    SUMMARY OF TRANSACTION ID
    Height 138643
    Confirmations 34
    Output Reference(s)
    e72901972e8f51863fd147f4d73d5111cf9fa5a8d3941ad2c28300f5d4ca0451
    Transaction Value 192,367.18 SC

34 confirmations so far, still NOTHING in my Poloniex balance!

Tickets opened for 2 days but no one responds.

Can siacoin please intervene and get my coins back? Say, reverse the transaction or something?

PLEASE HELP!

• @yangb0
    You can only wait for poloniex to reply since the transaction is completed and the coin is now in a wallet they control.

Find me on the Sia Official Discord.

Feel free to donate to support me!
    SC: e8f701c1b2b37c8560cd9bbd2ab85e352d27112f51f0cec815a1331dcc2257392f6b53440b4c
    DCR: DsSKZQkB1MZ81o5DtePbmC3swPCzgbtdg6f
    ETH/ETC: 0x5d67690768F0Fc4780c578393Ca567e5bCb38378

• Thank you for your reply. Those are my life savings. I would commit suicide if I lose those coins. Do you know anyone that I can contact with? Say, someone working in Poloniex dev team or something? I am desperate now...

• I'm in the same boat. Sent SC from the Siacoin wallet to Poloniex deposit address 5 days ago. While the transaction shows on the blockexplorer my account has a zero balance on Poloniex. I opened a support ticket today about this and received an automated reply:

We’re very sorry to inform you that we are currently experiencing a momentary problem with the wallet and had to disable it for maintenance.

As soon as the wallet is re enabled your deposit will credit.

Not happy about this.

• @dapoole Dude It's been a week and I still haven't received my coins. Tickets got 0 reply. How about you?

• @yangb0 I've had no further reply from Poloniex beyond the one I posted above. Did you not even get an automatic responce like I received?

• the same problem, it has been 10 days , but no reply 😱

• I have the same situation, since 12 days ago! :|

• Same issue

• I have the same situation!!

• @dapoole yeah but that reply was not from a real human being.

• This post is deleted!

• Same issue!
    It is time for the sia-coin team to make a big complain to poloniex.com

• Also have the same issue... no one responds...

• Same issue here! Deposit missing for about a week now and no response from Poloniex.

• Also have the same issue... no one responds...
    sure the problem is from poloniex?
    Does not anyone, no measure?
    Payments to Bittrex wallets, works, can anyone please?

• The same problem and no one answered my ticket. Have anybody managed to solve the problem?

• The same problem, I wait the 1 week but doesnt any reply. I'm worried and I've hurt in very high quantities. Please contact the developer and you will save us from becoming more victims.

• DID ANYONE get a reply back?? i sent some coins a few days ago and i opened the ticket a day after i sent them because usually it takes max. 1 hour to see the balance. The transaction is marked complete on siacoin wallet and explore.sia.tech. So where are my coins?? WTF POLONIEX??

• "SC is currently under maintenance or experiencing wallet/network issues. Deposits and withdrawals will remain disabled until a solution is found, which may require an update from the SC team. Any updates must be tested and audited before enabling."

• @bernoli oh that error wasn't there when i sent my coins.. god damn it. Now people have to wait weeks before they update and solve this new issue. JEEZ