I'd like to purchase Siacoins, but...

• Hello,

I am currently mining SC and really love the tech and innovation behind this service. The people supporting this project seem to be top-notch as well. I'm ready to invest a significant amount of storage and bandwidth (my datacenter is one hop off major backbone in Phoenix, AZ) and help this service grow any way I can, but I can't find a way to purchase SC. We all know the exchanges are not listing SC for one reason or another. The one or two exchanges that do list SC are not taking new customers. My mining is only yielding about 60 coins per day and this won't cut it.

What's a guy to do? I want to get involved in several ways, but can't get the SC to get started. I'm looking for suggestions from the community.

Thanks in advance!

• You may try Poloniex. I believe they are accepting new clients and they should let you withdraw your Siacoin. I used them a few days ago and there were no issues. Transferring the funds afterwards though took about 2 hours to process.

• Thanks for the reply, but I tried them already. Here's what the say for people registering:

Due to several major exchanges closing their doors to new registrants, we are experiencing a surge in new sign-ups. In some cases, profile verification may take up to several weeks. We thank you for your patience.

Even to exchange coins on their platform, it looks like I would have to wait "several weeks". Neither ShapeShift or Changely work with SC anymore either.

• Please use shapeshift, which is back up.
    I've used them a lot and it never f**d up..

• Shapeshift has not exchanged SC in a long time. Just checked, it's still on the "do not exchange" list. Same with Changely.

• Very strange... I had a dialog with them earlier this year, and a few days they said it was back up and I checked.. Now it is down again... Look at their answer earlier; here

• @CashCache I'll sell you some? How much you want?

• @kobuzzer I think 3,000 would get me started. I can pay in btc, bch, ltc or eth.

Here's my address if you are still interested. Just let me know which coin you want in return - if you want btc I'll send from gdax so it should go quick.

According to CoinMarketCap the exchange rate is $0.0651 USD but let me know if this is not right.

Thanks for the offer!

• @kobuzzer Change your mind?

• @CashCache have you tried Abucoins?