poloneix drawing: Complete: Error

• I've been drawing sia from poloneix for half a month now, so far, no money has been received, txid has not come up, who can help me get my money

• Global Moderator

@hello-大叔叔
    Contact poloniex if you cannot find the TXID on the blockchain since the transaction is never made.

Find me on the Official Sia Discord.

Feel free to donate if I helped you!
    SC: e8f701c1b2b37c8560cd9bbd2ab85e352d27112f51f0cec815a1331dcc2257392f6b53440b4c
    DCR: DsSKZQkB1MZ81o5DtePbmC3swPCzgbtdg6f
    ETH/ETC: 0x5d67690768F0Fc4780c578393Ca567e5bCb38378

• I had the same problem. It still processing for 5 months now, poloniex took 4.5 months to answer me and they did nothing.

• @SandBlock said in poloneix drawing: Complete: Error:

@hello-大叔叔
    Contact poloniex if you cannot find the TXID on the blockchain since the transaction is never made.

Keep in touch with polonex, but they're like no one's going to deal with the problem.
    Who can help me

• @heitorx1234
    You've been waiting for four or five months to get them to deal with the problem. Oh my God, it's terrible.

• @hello-大叔叔 And I still waiting for my coins.

• @heitorx1234 Hi, I've got my own coin

• I had the same problem but after reading in some other forum, i took back the ticket and then launched a new ticket wherein, where the question is asked- whether you want to cancel the transaction (so that the coins get credited back), i selected YES. Then after few minutes, mind it, few minutes the problem was solved and i got back my coins, which were pending since one month. You may try if you chose no.