SC Transaction not showing up

• yes, i am fully Synchronized. I logged into my wallet, and let it go through the blockchain. when it ends, it still doesn't show my coins.

TxId: cd083f6bd31bacaff996b8cbe86983bc7f19a25460bead97834815b863b17da0

• Global Moderator

@addaeus Where did the transaction come from?

Make sure you tag me @bryan if you need to me respond.
    Forum Mod. I cannot fix transactions. I can't help with Mac or Linux.
    alt text
    Unofficial Web Based Siacoin Wallet. No more syncing.

• hi Bryan, it came from Bittrex

• Global Moderator

@addaeus You should submit a support ticket to bittrex to find what's going on. It's very common for coins not to make it all the way out of the exchanges.

alt text

• Txxxx (Bittrex Support)
    Nov 9, 10:05 PST

Hi,

The block explorer is showing that this withdrawal has cleared and has confirmed on the block chain.

If for some reason you still do not have this withdrawal please make sure your wallet is up to date and on the correct chain.

Block Explorer: https://explore.sia.tech/hash.html?hash=cd083f6bd31bacaff996b8cbe86983bc7f19a25460bead97834815b863b17da0

*This means that Bittrex has fulfilled our end of the send transaction and delivered the coins to the address you entered. These coins cannot be recalled to our wallet and you will need to troubleshoot the receiving end if you have not received them.

You can always check the status of our wallets @ https://www.bittrex.com/status if the wallet is disabled it means we are working to fix it. If the network is behind on blocks you may need to wait until more blocks are found.

*This withdrawal has cleared. Once the transaction id has been generated and is on the block explorer we no longer own those coins as they have been sent to the provided address. If you are still having an issue on the receiving end you will need to contact the holder of the receiving address as these coins show they have been confirmed on the block explorer. If this address belongs to a private wallet you will have to trouble shoot the issue as we do not own the wallet.

• Global Moderator

@addaeus You will have to continue to submit tickets until you receive your tx. There is nothing that Sia can do about it.

alt text