Recovery Help

• Hi,

A while back I had bought quite a lot of SIA, I had been holding it until a later date, I had noticed that the file I had stored the actual seed in had corrupted and no saved correctly. I have kept a full backup of the %appdata%/Sia-UI folder and also Sia Wallet Encrypted Backup Seed.seed file. I also have a wallet.json file.

wallet.json has the follow sections

"Wallet Seed"
    "0.4.0"

"PrimarySeedFile":
    "PrimarySeedProgress":

I am wondering if there is a way for me to get the seed back. Would the seed be the same as the password at this point?

Thanks for any help.

• hi very good post
    The treatment of wastewater wells after being drilled during use is one of the important points in maintaining the health and safety of پیدا کردن محل چاه the building. Failure to pay attention to this may cause accidents such as wastewater wells and financial damages.

Among the issues that are important in maintaining the health andلوله بازکنی فوری safety of wastewater wells, it is possible to perform such tasks as drainage of wells, dredging of wells, decontamination of sewage wells and treatment of sewage pipes entering wells.

• Seed and password can be used interchangeably. You need one of them to unlock the wallet, none of the files stored in your Sia backups will help you recover the seed. You can try bruteforcing the seed if you remember parts of it.