Sia-ui wallet emptied by unknow transactions

• Sia-ui wallet emptied by unknow transactions just after i got 1003 sia from my mining pool nanopool.
    https://explore.sia.tech/hash.html?hash=f27bda5bf59c82baacf65a6fdf2c96e27987d66f75fd3d01a580cf27183dd11f930f28610833

A few hours later in my wallet appeared 15 contracts emptying my wallet in a minute.

What are those contracts? When i try to upload a file , it warns me that i must have at least 20 contracts.

When i try to check my wallet address by pressing "recieve siacoins" it gives me a differen t address.

Anyone having an idea which makes me clear.
    Is it frauding or sia technical issue?

• Global Moderator

@daban you're likely losing coins to rental contracts. if you don't intend to store files you want to cancel that allowance asap so it will stop collecting from you.

Make sure you tag me @bryan if you need to me respond.
    Forum Mod. I cannot fix transactions. I can't help with Mac or Linux.
    alt text
    Unofficial Web Based Siacoin Wallet. No more syncing.

• yeah it seems like that.

"siac renter" command gives me this:

Renter info:
    Storage Spending: 0 H
    Upload Spending: 0 H
    Download Spending: 0 H
    Unspent Funds: 1 KS <<--( 1003 missing coins)
    Total Allocated: 1 KS

but there is no options to see or cancel allocations in "sia-ui" which is latest version v1.3.0 . At top of menu it shows "229 SC Spent / 5000 Allocated 15 contracts" .

Thanks
    Estimated Fee: 30 mS / KB

• @bryan
    " renter allowance cancel " is that command enough to do it?

• Global Moderator

@daban That sounds about right.

Make sure you tag me @bryan if you need to me respond.
    Forum Mod. I cannot fix transactions. I can't help with Mac or Linux.
    alt text
    Unofficial Web Based Siacoin Wallet. No more syncing.

• Same thing happened to me today as well. I am mining as well as hosting 5tb with 1000 collateral. I have 14 contracts with 0 files uploaded and my computer has never been shut off since I started hosting. I put a small price for 13 week contracts to build my score. there are 3 withdrawals of 1000 as well as some other random smaller ones with one for 733 and those all add up to more than my balance before??? sounds like a glitch? I read about reinstalling the wallet and the balance should work out. I haven't received a payment for any mining yet as I just started for shits and giggles on my main GPU since I have the computer on hosting anyway. Also if I reinstall the wallet how will that affect my hosting and will I lose my collateral?? And there is still 2900 sc missing..