The General Price of Sia coin and the state of it.

• Well as we all can see over the past weeks Sia has dropped down in price to something close to the start of the 2017 year. We as investors/miners can see this is not good.
    It is like the back bone has dropped right out of the company. Far to may problems with the platform, you only have to read the forums to see this, also way to many coins in circulation and far more to come. i understand the thinking behind it , but when you are trying to attract clients as well as people that mine you need to strike a balance with price and coin limit or the attraction is not there. I hope that some good comes in the future to sia. I believe in what you are doing as i have backed you with my hard earned money, but for that i also need my 2 cents worth. Im in for the long haul and i have no problem telling people what sia can do for them, but you have to sort your shit out.

• Global Moderator

@mrcruzi I like the price drop because it allows me to mine more coins.

Make sure you tag me @bryan if you need to me respond.
    Forum Mod. I cannot fix transactions. I can't help with Mac or Linux.
    alt text
    Unofficial Web Based Siacoin Wallet. No more syncing.

• Yes but what is the point of mining it if you get no return or go into negative cost.

• That is market dip and high. I guess I came to price in last of year but sia ui should get a good update with known issue.

• @Puneet , I hope so, its very hard to watch a great company with so much potential and a lot of talent in the company not realise its true value on the open crypto market.

• Global Moderator

@mrcruzi I'll sell once it comes back up.

Make sure you tag me @bryan if you need to me respond.
    Forum Mod. I cannot fix transactions. I can't help with Mac or Linux.
    alt text
    Unofficial Web Based Siacoin Wallet. No more syncing.

• @mrcruzi I agree with you and one of the few companies that demonstrates to be objective using blockchain technology.
    Unfortunately it is not following the growth of the market but I believe it is due to lack of analysis by the investors since it is a new market and made of speculation, but you can be sure that this company does indeed have a giant potential. is worth a $ 0.06