"unable to fund transaction: wallet has coins spent in incomplete transactions - not enough remaining coins"

• Hello, I have a wallet with a few million that I need to move to another seed. Thing is I'm getting this error when trying to send. The system I have the wallet at is a Linux 64 bits with 16 GB of RAM, quadcore CPU and SSD, so it's not hardware.

I get either that message on the subject or "error when calling /wallet/siacoins: unable to get transaction accepted: transaction is too large for this transaction pool".

I have tons of small transactions, so that could be the explanation for the second message. For the first one, I have no idea since I get it if there are unconfirmed outputs or not and I have left the wallet without sending anything for 8 hours and I still get that message about incomplete transactions.

Any help would be appreciated.

• Sometimes trx get stuck if the trx pool isn't large enough. I'd assume this happened for you, and they're still stuck, as I think you need to follow a specific procedure to get them unstuck. This won't fix automatically.

Not sure the solution is well documented anywhere (ask Google). If not, then suggest you join Discord and ask the devs about your situation.

• Thanks, maol, did that.
    Also, found this from a year ago, it seems to be a recurring issue:
    https://forum.sia.tech/topic/712/cant-send-out-sia-from-my-windows-wallet-please-help-asap/3

• Yvon, did you manage to solve this? I have exactly the same issue! 400,000 coins stuck.

• Global Moderator

@kadian666 Lots of people are having this problem. We need more people to come forward in Discord about it.

Make sure you tag me @bryan if you need to me respond.
    Forum Mod. I cannot fix transactions. I can't help with Mac or Linux.
    alt text
    Unofficial Web Based Siacoin Wallet. No more syncing.