Changing mining wallet address

• Hi there,

I started dual-mining with claymore in the nanopools (ETH + SC) several days ago. For SIA-Mining I configured for deposit a SC Poloniex wallet address. Now due to some trouble with Poloniex I want to change my SIA wallet. I noticed that first payout from nanopool is minimum 1000 SC, so this will come in a couple of days.
    Can I change the configuration of the claymore software pointing to my new wallet address without loosing the mined siacoins before this change?
    Please pardon my english. Hope, my question is clear and not offtopic.
    Thank you, Butch

• i have the same question.... I have 2050SC coin in poloniex and my miners are pointing to this wallet still. if I create a new wallet with the SIA UI and point the miners to this wallet will the current balance in nanopool be lost. I think so. I think timing is the issue here. let the minimum payout be reached (1000sia) then change the miners to point to the new wallet created in the SIA UI. then withdraw the SIA from poloniex sia wallet into the new Sia Wallet.

• @DOABrownie said in Changing mining wallet address:

I think timing is the issue here. let the minimum payout be reached (1000sia) then change the miners to point to the new wallet created in the SIA UI. then withdraw the SIA from poloniex sia wallet into the new Sia Wallet.

Yup, just mine enough to hit the payout and then switch your miners to the new address.

--
    SiaMining.com -- Your PPS Sia Pool.
    I'm not affiliated or work on the Sia/Nebulous team.

• Okay, i get it! Thank you for your help.
    Butch