Bug: # of contacts

• Running v1.2.2 and had 12 hosting contracts. I lost connection so I decided to quit and start the application again. This time it indicated I had 24 active contracts, although looking at the other numbers (SC in collateral, etc.) I'm pretty sure it's invalid.

• Global Moderator

@jeff I think you should see some fluctuating.

Make sure you tag me @bryan if you need to me respond.
    Forum Mod. I cannot fix transactions. I can't help with Mac or Linux.

• Hi,
    I had sismilar experience - seem to be a known bug... I had the below dialog with Taek on it some time ago.
    https://forum.sia.tech/topic/909/sia-contracts-growing-after-stop-start/5

• I can now confirm that every time I restart the application the number of contracts increases in an increment equal to the number of real contracts. I went from 12 to 24 to 36.

• @jeff Yes this is common.. I have heard it is a bug.. but if you close and reopen the number of contracts is rarely the same and always going up. Hmmm is the number of contracts a host holds valid or no?
    scratches head

Unofficial User / Tester / Analyst of Sia ( w/Renter and Host experience)

• Originally I think I was hosting 12 contracts and then each time I close and open the application, the indication of the # of contracts keeps going up by that number. But I think the hosting of those original contracts is still valid. Not sure if this answers your question.