Bittrex Withdraw

• Man, the same happen with me i withdraw 14000 siacoins and not recieved it on my sia acc, My wallet is not synchronizing, it stop at 38.1%, could be it? i ll loss my coins?? it s not fair

SIA wallet show this message for me: "Your wallet is not synced, balances are not final"

• @Siabuyer No, it just hasn't finished syncing. You just have to wait it out. It can take a while for it to completely finish. Don't stop it.

• Global Moderator

Codie is right. Mine has taken several hours just to do 1% before.

Make sure you tag me @bryan if you need to me respond.
    Forum Mod. I cannot fix transactions. I can't help with Mac or Linux.

• I use Bittrex- never had a problem last TX was June 10th. COnsidering the plunge right now.. may take awhile to move things.. but your TX wont get lost . Leave that to POLO.

Unofficial User / Tester / Analyst of Sia ( w/Renter and Host experience)

• Global Moderator

@moorsc0de I agree I've had no problems with Bitt. However I won't be moving my coin any time soon. I'll let all this calm down first.

• I'm still having an issue moving coins from Bittrex to Sia-UI. Bittrex says the transaction is complete, and I have a transaction id, as well as the address I moved the coins to. However, there's nothing in my Sia-UI wallet. There's also nothing on blockchain with my hash or transaction id.

• @Codie Hey, but
    If they have spent more than 12 hours and this is still 38.5%, or is in trouble or is the slowest language I have ever seen in my life

• Global Moderator

@Siabuyer Mine sat at 99.7 for 6 hours yesterday. I agree that it is a stupid language but I have nothing back it up other than I don't know how to use it yet.

• @Siabuyer said in Bittrex Withdraw:

@Codie Hey, but
    If they have spent more than 12 hours and this is still 38.5%, or is in trouble or is the slowest language I have ever seen in my life

Yeah... Mine took a whole three days to complete.