Bittrex Withdraw

• Has anyone had an issue withdrawing from bittrex to the wallet?

• Global Moderator

@Codie I have heard about a problem once or twice. But they have done maintenance since then so it may be fixed. But unless you're going to purchase hosting through sia client I'd recommend just leaving it in Bittrex.

Make sure you tag me @bryan if you need to me respond.
    Forum Mod. I cannot fix transactions. I can't help with Mac or Linux.

• Man, the same happen with me i withdraw 14000 siacoins and not recieved it on my sia acc, My wallet is not synchronizing, it stop at 38.1%, could be it? i ll loss my coins?? it s not fair

SIA wallet show this message for me: "Your wallet is not synced, balances are not final"

• @Siabuyer No, it just hasn't finished syncing. You just have to wait it out. It can take a while for it to completely finish. Don't stop it.

• Global Moderator

Codie is right. Mine has taken several hours just to do 1% before.

• I use Bittrex- never had a problem last TX was June 10th. COnsidering the plunge right now.. may take awhile to move things.. but your TX wont get lost . Leave that to POLO.

• Global Moderator

@moorsc0de I agree I've had no problems with Bitt. However I won't be moving my coin any time soon. I'll let all this calm down first.

• I'm still having an issue moving coins from Bittrex to Sia-UI. Bittrex says the transaction is complete, and I have a transaction id, as well as the address I moved the coins to. However, there's nothing in my Sia-UI wallet. There's also nothing on blockchain with my hash or transaction id.

• @Codie Hey, but
    If they have spent more than 12 hours and this is still 38.5%, or is in trouble or is the slowest language I have ever seen in my life

• Global Moderator

@Siabuyer Mine sat at 99.7 for 6 hours yesterday. I agree that it is a stupid language but I have nothing back it up other than I don't know how to use it yet.

• @Siabuyer said in Bittrex Withdraw:

@Codie Hey, but
    If they have spent more than 12 hours and this is still 38.5%, or is in trouble or is the slowest language I have ever seen in my life

Yeah... Mine took a whole three days to complete.