dumpprivkey

• Does Sia has a command like in Bitcoin to dump my privates keys ?

• Here's probably what you want? Else please explain what you're trying to achieve.

$ siac wallet seeds -h
    View your primary and auxiliary wallet seeds.

Usage:
    siac wallet seeds [flags]

Flags:
    -h, --help help for seeds

Global Flags:
    -a, --addr string which host/port to communicate with (i.e. the host/port siad is listening on) (default "localhost:9980")

• Thanks maol, but here to get closer to my question:

You can receive Siacoins using the following address:
    63b17481f8ecc68e3ee2d0d64fcfb1367a096336ecbdd2db46fc6d64e355d4a97870b5e5b2e4

This is the key I can receive sia coins on. This is what I would say at Bitcoin my "public key".
    But how can I find the private key to this public key ?

• @brunozisterer
    I have no experience with bitcoin, so I don't know if I understand your question right.
    But if I understand right, I can say- Sia has no private keys, at least for particular addresses.
    Sia has one "master key" that is the private key and that is your seed. With your seed you access (unlock) all your "public keys" (addresses) at once.
    The seed (or password, if configured when creating the wallet/seed) lets you access the entire wallet. And the wallet has access to all the addresses you can receive coins on.
    You can't lock or unlock a particular address, all incoming coins on all the addresses of your wallet are summed up in the wallet as one total.

• Thanks reinisp, the reason I was asking this question is if I going to send now sia coins to the address above, could anybody have access to this coins without the seeds ?

• @brunozisterer
    The quick answer is "no".
    Coins sent to an address belong to the "address owning" wallet after the transaction. And only the person who can unlock the wallet can do something with the coins. Thus, if it isn't an address of your wallet, you have no access to the coins transferred to that address. And if you didn't tell someone else your seed and wallet unlocking password, only you have access to coins in your wallet.

Or do you mean something else with "can anybody have access"?