Change Folders' path ('Roaming/') Windows

• Hi,
    I need to change the path that automatically install/copy sia's folders/files in 'Roaming'.
    Is it possible? I don't find any information about that.
    Thanks.

• You could always use the command-prompt 'mklink /j' command to map the Sia-Ui folder from your roaming-path to somewhere else (like a different drive) on your system. .. or get a GUI utility to make a 'junction'.

Another thing you could try ( I didn't test this, not a my Sia computer at the moment):
    Is to open the file 'resources/app/js/mainjs/config.js' from the extracted Sia program.

Somewhere at the top (line 12 at mine) is the line that reads:
    datadir: Path.join(app.getPath('userData'), './sia'),

I'm guessing the "app.getPath('userData')" maps to your %appdata%\Sia-UI folder, and then './sia' is appended.
    You could try changing that to
    datadir: Path.join('d:/siastuff', './sia'),

or
    datadir: Path.join('/d/siastuff', './sia'),

and see what happens. But I'm just guessing here.

• Thanks @joris.mak
    I'm not a programmer but I can understand somethings about that. However, I do not know how to use 'mklink / j' or use GUI utilities.

I started to follow your second advise (for me easier to understand). I opened this file:
    'Resources / app / js / mainjs / config.js' from Sia program, and in this file I can see some vars, one of these is:
    Datadir: Path.join (app.getPath ('userData'), './sia'),
    Its value is in "C: \ Users \ UserName \ AppData \ Roaming \ Sia-UI \ config.json"

If I change this value, when I start SIA appears an error.
    The error apears with folder moved or not moved.
    This error signs to this file: config.json (from 'resources / app / js / mainjs / config.js' Sia extrated program and other parameters).

I think the file with 'Path.join' value is the target, but I do not know which file could content it yet.
    Thanks for your answer.